I really admire all the girls who update daily!
.. I have so much to share but feel I need to get all my ducks in a row before I can put a solid effort into this baby blog! Or maybe that's the idea.. just starting and sharing whatever that day has going on!
I feel like I owe it to all of the girls whose blogs I have been reading to give a little back! I have so enjoyed reading post after post and truly appreciate all that you have to say! You all seem so genuine, sweet, and creative, & I hope that one day I can be half as entertaining to you as you all have been to me!
In the words of a true procrastinator, TOMORROW I will:
Drink a ton of water
Yoga
Run
Spray tan (if I don't chicken out. I've done it countless times before but always get nervous that I will turn orange or have some freak result where I am zebra-striped! Irrational fears about spray tanning? I really am insane).
Book flight for a gameday weekend in Oct (Roll Tide)
BLOG.
No comments:
Post a Comment